terima kasih semua

Saturday 5 May 2012

sorry friends..

Hello friends.. since been too long i've left my blog, and woahhhh..so many spider webs here and there..haha..nothing much to do, accept to much works and assignments need to be done..and i'm on my way to take my final exam..but i think it is too early to make it and i'm not read anything.. -.-' hope i can perfectly study today and the final gonna start at the other day..errr..okay then..haha..here am i..English teacher-to-be..but..my English sounds terrible and hope i can improve it..aminn..

yeah..like teacher huh.. ;)


and this is me too..just went back from the hardcore concert.. august burns red, blessthefall are the great bands..ok..let's stop before more grammatical error are going to come out.. :) see you next time guys and wish me luck for my final exam :)



i don't want to be like this..haha..keep study to succeed! bye!

my story.not your grandma's diary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
segala cerita yang tercatat adalah hasil dari aku sendiri,zulfadhli zainudin